GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I want to rent a car and return it to the exact location…

Customer Question
I want to rent...

I want to rent a car and return it to the exact location from which we left. How do I get my Nuvi to record its present location?

Technician's Assistant: What model of Nuvi are you using? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

I don't have it in the house, but it is about five years old. I have had several over the years.

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

I' m not sure what your question means.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't have any trouble. I just want to know how to tell the Nuvi to record the exact location where it is presently.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: GPS
10/4/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 10 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Name & Number of the device you are working with?

2) Do you have the device with you NOW and is it powered ON?

3) If you look at the View Map screen, does it show your EXACT location - under the icon that shows your position? ?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you see ANY requests for "additional services" - such as a phone call - please understand that these are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment. Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)