GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Is there any way of setting a GPS with an NZ chip for

Customer Question
Is there any way...

Is there any way of setting a GPS with an NZ chip for directions to a city without having a street address or an intersection or a POI?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the brand and model of the GPS?

It's a Garmin. Give me a minute for the model

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

Is City navigator NT a model?

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

There is nothing wrong with it. I just would like to have the ability to go to a city in NZ without a street address.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: GPS
10/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Rusty, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Do you still need help with this?