GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Do you assist in GPS thorough? Garmin nuvi. Just recently i…

Customer Question
Do you assist in...

Do you assist in GPS thorough?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the brand and model of the GPS?

Garmin nuvi

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just recently i used it and the next time I turned it on there was no power

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Is it possible it just needed to be recharged?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: GPS
10/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 10 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your device.

IF you still need help with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Name & Number of the device you are working with?

2) The AGE of the device?

3) WHEN did this issue first begin (or was noticed)?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you see ANY requests for "additional services" - such as a phone call - please understand that these are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment. Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

P.S. It IS VERY possible that the device needs to be recharged BECAUSE MOST of these devices have limited battery capacity and NEED to have a "power source" IN the vehicle DURING normal operation.

Thanks, ***** *****

(im)