GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Garmin S6 wont hold charge. 3gr011309 1 year old. It says…

Customer Question
Garmin S6 wont hold...

Garmin S6 wont hold charge

Technician's Assistant: What is the exact model of your Garmin? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

3gr011309 1 year old

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

It says its charging but won't go above 7% . been charrging for over 2 hours

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Thats it , don't know what to try

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: GPS
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 7 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your device.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) WHEN was the device last used SUCCESSFULLY?

2) What power source is being used to charge the device?

3) Has the device been updated recently (for software & courses)?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you see ANY requests for "additional services" - such as a phone call - please understand that these are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment. Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer