GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

How do I update my Magellan roadmate, there are just too…

Customer Question
How do I update...

How do I update my Magellan roadmate, there are just too many websites and I do not know which one to go too.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?

P/n-800-0186-001, sn 0813001275632

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

What popped up? what do you mean?

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

I don't understand your question/s.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None, I would just like to plug my gps in, punch one button and have it updated without having to have a Rhodes Scholarship, the unit is about 10 years old.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

No, what are you going to connect me too?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: GPS
10/2/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

To update your Magellan, you will need to download and install SmartGPS Eco:

http://www.magellangps.com/contentmanager

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
Or you can type your rating on your question page if you have any difficulty with the rating system.
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------