GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Ineed help cannot get the cradle on the base, new 9412t-lm,

Customer Question
Ineed help cannot...

Ineed help cannot get the cradle on the base

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?

New 9412t-lm

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

No thx

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: GPS
10/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Dustin, Senior Technician replied 10 months ago
Dustin, Senior Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Here is a tutorial video from an older model of Magellan. It should help guide you in the right direction to get the unit installed and mounted in its cradle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDtEyhxk6Oo

If you get stuck or cant figure it out, send a reply and I may have you take some pictures of the parts you cant get installed properly that way I can assist you with eyes on the issue.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.