GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I am having so much trouble understanding how to set up this…

Customer Question
I am having so...

I am having so much trouble understanding how to set up this product

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?

I just purchased this unit. Nuvi 30/40/50

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

Which time? I have been to support sites many times! I don't know if the network site is going to download or if it has or if windows 7 is even going to support it

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

As yet, I don't know if the net site is even supported. I have called the support number, I have tried to get help through you help site just to see what is going on. I still don't know.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just HELP ME

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: GPS
10/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Dustin, Senior Technician replied 10 months ago
Dustin, Senior Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

It would probably be best if you and i connected during a screen sharing session, where I can connect to your computer from here, personally get the Garmin software setup and then register and update the garmin device itself. I will of course show and explain on screen how to update the device going down the road.

Would you like to try our secure remote assistance for 39$, which can be paid after we have solved the issue? Or do you want to proceed with just written support?

Thank you for your reply,
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)