GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Were can I find a battery for my Sky Caddie watch? Amazon…

Customer Question
Were can I find...

Were can I find a battery for my Sky Caddie watch? Amazon says they don't have them and don't know if they will.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?

SG5-3-4 years

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

Looking for model #

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Usb charging-car charger

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: GPS
9/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Dustin, Senior Technician replied 10 months ago
Dustin, Senior Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

You can order a brand new , compatible battery for your Skycaddie SG5 at this link http://amzn.to/2xMqcqa

If you have any further questions or concerns let me know.

Please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating to show I was able to assist you, without a 5 star rating submitted I am unpaid and unaccredited for my time and expertise.

Thank you,
Dustin S. Sr. Technician and Former Network Switching Systems Operator . Maintainer 31F1P