GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I have a tomtom and we are going to europe. How can we use…

Customer Question
I have a tomtom...

I have a tomtom and we are going to europe

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?

How can we use it there.

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

I just turn it on....

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Welcome to tomtom xl

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

Will it work in Europe?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: GPS
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

It will work in Europe but you need European maps.

Do you have European maps installed in it?

Please let me know

No

Thanks

Once you have purchase and installed the maps you can then use them

These you can purchase via my link below

https://www.tomtom.com/en_us/drive/maps-services/shop/travel-map/

Once you perform the purchase it will lead you through install it and once install it is ready for use.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

I don't think so
I don't remember

Thanks
Thank you

We paid the Europe maps and we can't install it
Beatriz

What is the issue you get when you try to install them?