GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I am updating a RoadMate and the software update failed. is…

Customer Question
Hi. I am...

Hi. I am updating a RoadMate and the software update failed. is that normal for this gps

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the brand and model of the GPS?

5120-LMTX

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

It disconnected the connection between the lap top and the roadmate

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have reconnected. I started road map update. On roadmate is see a pic of the laptop and the roadmate

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: GPS
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

No, that is not normal but it can happen.

Try to update the GPS again and let me know if it happens again

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Josh, Technician