GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

How do i find the course? i turn on the Wt5 but cannot get…

Customer Question
How do i find...

How do i find the course? i turn on the Wt5 but cannot get ti to register the curse

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

It is the WT5 model - no problem in the past

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

Very difficult to our on and then to show the course

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Very difficult to turn on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks but instructions would help

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: GPS
9/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 8 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

How old is the WT5 in question? what do you see on the screen now, instead of what you expected?

about 3 years old. the screen is very difficult to turn on and when i eventually get the window working i cannot find the course. Perhaps instructions might help
I do not want to incur fees . You said to start wth that you need $5 but no more. I can go to the golf shop where I bought it. Thanks

Thank you for trying JustAnswer. I have no power over charges, billing, no access to your credit information. For all such concerns I must refer you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com. They may be reached at

***@******.***

or through Chat or Phone by way of this page:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Thank you for asking your question here at JustAnswer.com.

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer