GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

My Golf buddy does not either hold a charge or does not

Customer Question
My Golf buddy does...

My Golf buddy does not either hold a charge or does not charge at all.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?

Golf Buddy Voice. It is 3 years old.

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

I had it on the charger, it appeared to be charged, but by the time I arrived at the course it did not come on.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried different combinations of pushing buttons but nothing seemed to work.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: GPS
9/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Dustin, Senior Technician replied 10 months ago
Dustin, Senior Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

If your device is three years old, what it needs is to have the battery replaced. Most likely,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyQhBs01iqM

In case the above doesnt work, this page has t he battery, the tools and instructions on how to replace it. http://amzn.to/2fRVGlp

If you have any further questions, let me know.

Please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating to show I was able to assist you, without a 5 star rating submitted I am unpaid and unaccredited for my time and expertise.

Thank you,
Dustin S. Sr. Technician and Former Network Switching Systems Operator . Maintainer 31F1P

I havent heard back from you in a while, if my suggestions helped you please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating to show that I was able to assist you.

If you still need help, dont hesitate to respond and I will continue to assist you.

If you no longer need help and my suggestions didnt help you, then let me know and Ill send you the refund link.

Thank you for your response,