GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

How do I change the battery in the Garmin200. I only know…

Customer Question
How do I change...

How do I change the battery in the Garmin200

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?

I only know thatit is a 200

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

I only know that it is a200

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I only know that it is a 200

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

Needs a memory update

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: GPS
9/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 10 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your device.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Name & Number of the device you are working with? Or if you're not sure of the name, please tell me the TYPE of device it is (automotive, trail, bike, etc.)

2) The AGE of the device?

3) What symptoms are occurring that indicate a battery issue?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you see ANY requests for "additional services" - such as a phone call - please understand that these are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment. Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)