GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

My garmin approach s6 is wrong language, need to reset? I…

Customer Question
My garmin approach s6...

My garmin approach s6 is wrong language, need to reset?

Technician's Assistant: What is the exact model of your Garmin? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

I just purchased and on instruct manual..tra registered no er0133560/14 dealer no da0061884/11

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Not long, just made purchase. just read s6 quick start manual.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: GPS
9/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Dustin, Senior Technician replied 10 months ago
Dustin, Senior Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

The easiest way to reset the language is going to be to do a master reset. Heres how you can do that.

To perform a master reset:

1. Power off device
  2. Press and hold Score
  3. Press the Power button
  4. Select Yes when prompted "Clear user data?" (all buttons may be released at this time)

The device should now be reset to default factory settings, and the device should function as expected.

That will let you select the language when youre setting up the device. If you have any further questions or concerns, let me know.

Please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating to show I was able to assist you, without a 5 star rating submitted I am unpaid and unaccredited for my time and expertise.

Thank you,
Dustin S. Sr. Technician and Former Network Switching Systems Operator . Maintainer 31F1P

I havent heard back from you in a while, if my suggestions helped you please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating to show that I was able to assist you.

If you still need help, dont hesitate to respond and I will continue to assist you.

If you no longer need help and my suggestions didnt help you, then let me know and Ill send you the refund link.

Thank you for your response,