GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

My garmin is running slow. About 6 years #2597lmt.? It is…

Customer Question
My garmin is running...

My garmin is running slow

Technician's Assistant: What is the exact model of your Garmin? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

About 6 years #2597lmt

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

?

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

It is running slow

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I want yo plug it to thecomputer and clear it to see if it will go faster

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: GPS
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please hold down the power button for 30 seconds on your GPS without releasing.

After the restart, check to see if the issue continues.

Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Josh, Technician