GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Does the work in Canada if so how do I get the download and…

Customer Question
My name is Phyllis...

My name is Phyllis. Does the Tom tom work in Canada if so how do I get the download and what is the cost?

Technician's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the GPS Technician's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

Areyou charging me for the answer or the download?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?

We are going to get it from the car it will take minute.

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

Type your GPS then I cannot read the rest because this box is in the way both boxes came up at the same time. I have the TOM TOMwhat do you require?

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

NONE All I am trying to find out is what do I need to do to get this to work in Canada for our trip in 2 weeks.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: GPS
9/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Yes, this is a paid service.

Do you wish to continue?