GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I did not use my roadmate for a few moths now when i turn it…

Customer Question
I did not use...

I did not use my roadmate for a few moths now when i turn it on it just keeps spinning

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?

Roadmate 9055-lm

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing I charged it the turned it on the little clok just keeps spinning

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Powered off held 5 seconds then turn on

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: GPS
9/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Dustin, Senior Technician replied 10 months ago
Dustin, Senior Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Try sliding and holding the power button for 1 minute solid , and then seeing if it will make it past the spinning circle screen. If not, we may have to consider trying to update the software through the computer.

So let me know what happens.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.