GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Just purchased a Magellan GPS Navigator 2622-LM and power…

Customer Question
Just purchased a Magellan...

Just purchased a Magellan GPS Navigator 2622-LM and power cord connecting to cigarette lighter is not working and not charging the unit

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the brand and model of the GPS?

Magellan RoadMate 2622-LM

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

Opened the unit from packaging and charger is not working when I connect t0 my car, but I can charge with the provided USB!

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

What do you suggest? I tried moving the connection. did not work.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: GPS
9/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Pete, Engineer
If other chargers work ok in the cigarette lighter then you should return the Magellan one to the retailer to have it replaced.