Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

I have a Garmin 1390. Can I get it updated with the latest

Customer Question

I have a Garmin 1390. Can I get it updated with the latest maps?
JA: What is the exact model of your Garmin? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: nuvi 1390. At least 6 years old.
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: On the garmin screen it says "Garmin" with another small square that has a sketch of a computer plugged into the Garmin device.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: plugged it into my PC and that's all I have done
JA: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I would like to update the maps of the USA. How do I do that please?
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 29 days ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 29 days ago.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S