GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Which Broadcast format should you use CMR, CMR+, CMRp, CMR,

Customer Question
Which Broadcast format should...

Which Broadcast format should you use CMR, CMR+, CMRp, CMR, CMR (VRS)

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?

Trimble R10's, Trimble R8's

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

?

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

There are many to choose from, so what is best

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

We really haven't addressed this. It is a conversation item and why do the have so many to pick from?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

On a GPS/VRS or GPS/RTK shot what is permitted errors and what length of time should be spent at that point?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: GPS
9/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

You should use CMRx broadcast format if available.

You can use CMR+ for R8 and older models.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------