GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I have a easyown 7" gps i get a application error 1g08 exe…

Customer Question
I have a easyown...

I have a easyown 7" gps i get a application error 1g08 exe encounter a error

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?

Xgody two year

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

Everything come up as alway

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Have no ideal how to do that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there anywhere i can send it out for repair

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: GPS
9/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the unit and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the unit and use it.

Let me know the results please

Thank you