GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

My vivofit2 will no longer sync. I have sent it back to you…

Customer Question
My vivofit2 will no...

My vivofit2 will no longer sync. I have sent it back to you once before for that same reason . what is the lifespan of these vivofits? Also do the have batteries

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?

Looking for the make/model this one might be a little less than a year old

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

I am not sure but here is the model and serial number; model vivofit; serial no.###-##-####

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't know of any troubleshooting to do.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

I sent this back to you all once before and they sent it back or sent me another one not sure wich but it was working up until a few days ago.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: GPS
9/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

The Vivofit should last a couple of years without any issues.

It is possible that they repaired your device and sent it back to you but never repaired it properly. I would suggest that you request another replacement if you are having issues and make sure they are issuing a replacement; not a refurbished device.

How would I go about doing that?

Sure; their number is *****

the last time they sent me something to send it back in. I wdon't want to spend $26.00 for a phone call. I called direct before and it did not cost me anything,
Are you still there?

Yes, I am still here.

You will need to call 1-***-***-****

I am not paying $26.00 to call you. all I need to know is how do I go about returning the vivofit for replacement or repairs
Is anyone here?
Electronics Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 11 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. Please read the following message very carefully. :)
It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Vivo-fit Support which is a free phone call.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Best,
Gina-Moderator