GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

My 2505tm unit will not remain on when external power is…

My 2505tm unit will not...
My 2505tm unit will not remain on when external power is disconnected or turn on with battery only. Both operating conditions are selected in services.
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/18/2017
Dustin, Senior Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

The battery definitely needs to be replaced. And thankfully that isnt very expensive.

You can buy a complete replacement kit via this link http://amzn.to/2wqjQgW

That includes the battery, the tools you need to replace it, and a tutorial to explain how to replace it. If you have any further questions let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Thank you very much, Dustin. I will let you know when the battery is installed.
Wally

Not a problem wally. And please dont forget to click and submit a 5 star rating to show that I have assisted you, as that is the only way I get credited for my time.

Thank you,

Dustin S

Dustin, Senior Technician
Done!