GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I recently purchased a RV9490T-LMB, NEW, I powered up unit,

Customer Question
I recently purchased a...

I recently purchased a RV9490T-LMB

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?

NEW

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

I powered up unit

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Went to www.SmartGPSEco.com everytime I go to download screen goes back to download

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: GPS
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Dustin, Senior Technician replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Senior Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S