GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I have a Voice + it seems to have lost its accuracy. i

Customer Question
I have a Voice...

I have a Voice + it seems to have lost its accuracy. i bought it at my Pro shop Bass rocks Golf Club. They "reset" it but it still off. 130yards it recording 142 yards. Is there a calibration I can send it away for? Or just buy a new device? thanks Peter

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?

Golf Buddy voice + about four years old.

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

Not sure what the question?

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I gave it to the pro shop they told me they re set it? But it is not even close

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: GPS
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Dustin, Senior Technician replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Senior Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Lets start off by resetting the unit gain, this short video will show you how. Follow the steps carefully

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyQhBs01iqM

Once complete, we need to then connect it to your computer and then download install and run the golfbuddy course manager software, and update the units courses and software.. You can get that software from here.

https://www.golfbuddyglobal.com/support/downloads.asp

If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Hello again, I never heard back from you.. Did my suggestions help you solve the issue? If so, please click and submit a 5 star rating to show that I was able to assist you.

Ir you still need help, reply and we can continue working on this issue. If you no longer need help, still send a reply so that I can send you the refund link.

Thank you,

Dustin S