GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I update my charts on my Hummingbird helix5 and have no

Customer Question
I update my charts...

I update my charts on my Hummingbird helix5 and have no contours for St. Lawrence river. The updates were us and canada

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Make is Humminbird/Helix 5 DI GPS about 1 year old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Every since I downloaded the update charts. It works find in Florida when I'm there but doesn't should contours for New York St Lawrence river area

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No. It shows the river layout but no contours

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: GPS
9/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 11 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
What charts did you update, please? e.g. ChartMaster charts, CountourXD charts, charts on a memory card, other charts?