GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I got the support to download but couldn't get the updates…

Customer Question
Hi I got the...

Hi I got the support to download but couldn't get the updates to come up

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?

S1

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

Everything went ok just a blank page under the support update

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: GPS
9/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Dustin, Senior Technician replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Senior Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

To get back to me , either check your email. View one of the messages from justanswer that says you have received a reply or a message, open the message. Then inside it click the button that says view or reply on justanswer. That will bring you back to this page where you can scroll down and reply.

Or, go to justanswer.com, login at the top right. Then click my questions at the top right. Then, you will see our question listed there. Click the question, scroll down and reply!