GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

How do I change my golfbuddy 2 from metric to yards, it is a…

Customer Question
How do I change...

How do I change my golfbuddy 2 from metric to yards

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?

It is a golf buddy voice 2 ,3yrs old.

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

A antenna-50

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I pressed the button next to the off/on button.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes,i could send yu my unit for repair if possible.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: GPS
9/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Josh, Technician