GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

The top button will not work .... the on and off does not…

Customer Question
The top button will...

The top button will not work .... the on and off does not work they are charged.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?

Don't know.

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

Turned it off and no turned on.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

Where to send it and price to fix it ,,, need a switch the top one.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: GPS
9/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Dustin, Senior Technician replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Senior Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Is your GPS a Magellan, Garmin or some other name brand?

Also, roughly how old is it?

Hello again, I never heard back from you..

Ir you still need help, reply and we can continue working on this issue. If you no longer need help, still send a reply so that I can send you the refund link.

Thank you,

Dustin S