GPS

GPS Repair Problems? Ask a GPS Technician for Answers ASAP

GPS

Whenever i plug my gps into my car outlet to charge the

Customer Question
battery the screen turns black...
Whenever i plug my gps into my car outlet to charge the battery the screen turns black and i cannot read the map
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: GPS
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Joe Galizio,
 replied 5 months ago
Joe Galizio

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I would like to help with this request. Can you please tell me the make and model of your GPS so I can check into this?

nuvi 2595 LM
Electronics Technician: Joe Galizio,
 replied 5 months ago

Hello. I see you requested the live phone call. I can answer your question without the call to save you some money. If you prefer we can definitely have the call. It is up to you. It sounds as if your Nuvi battery is extremely low. This will cause the screen to go black when plugged into your cigarette lighter. Please plug the Nuvi into your computer and charge via USB cable for a few hours. That will allow the battery to charge to an acceptable point and then you can plug it in to the cigarette lighter in the car. Please let me know if this helps.

Electronics Technician: Joe Galizio,
 replied 5 months ago

Hello. I am just following up to see if you charged the Nuvi on the computer and if this worked. Please let me know if you still want a phone call or need any further assistance.

Joe Galizio
Joe Galizio
Joe Galizio