GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Cannot download to my Acer C720, tomtom 25m, a page with all…

Customer Question
Cannot download to my...

Cannot download to my Acer C720

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?

Tomtom 25m

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

A page with all the down loaded updates ?

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

As yet none

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

Cannot think of anything is this going to cost me?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: GPS
9/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 11 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
JustAnswer Experts do expect pay for a good answer and good work.

Would you like to proceed? if so, I could if you approved it, for a small additional fee, connect to your computer and see what is wrong on it. Or I can advise you through this present text interface.