GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

The GPS fell out of it,s cradle and now it has no sound to…

Customer Question
The GPS fell out...

The GPS fell out of it,s cradle and now it has no sound to give directions. To find out if there is a problem do I take it back to where I bought itÉ

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the brand and model of the GPS?

Magellan Roadmate 5620 - LM

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

What do you mean, right before this popped up.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I am aware of.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: GPS
9/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 11 months ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan.

How far did it fall? How old is it?

Cancel my call. I am taking it back to the dealer when I get home.

I will send your request to the admin folks. Good luck with the GPS!