GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I have a garmin nuvi 3790 which not being recognized by

garmin express and keeps rebooting...
i have a garmin nuvi 3790 which not being recognized by garmin express and keeps rebooting all the time it will start with a garin logo and say loading maps and then shut down. it started when i was updatin the maps .i have had tis gps for about 3 to 5 years
9/11/2017
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

If the Nuvi is not being recognized by Garmin Express then the software on it has gotten corrupted.

If the factory reset method did not work either then the Nuvi will need to be returned to Garmin to have the firmware reinstalled at a service center:

http://www8.garmin.com/support/repair.jsp

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Pete, Engineer