GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

My sky caddie sgx has a message on the screen saying

Customer Question
My sky caddie sgx...

My sky caddie sgx has a message on the screen saying application error and must shut down. Now I cannot turn it off or on.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?

Bar code is3x7212401390. I cannot fine a model #. it just says sky caddie SGX. its been this way since I charged it up 3 days ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: GPS
9/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

When this happens you will need to try updating the software on your SkyCaddie:

1. Connect the SkyCaddie to the computer and turn it on.
  2. Open the CaddieSync program.
  3. Click on Tools in the top left hand corner of the CaddieSync window.
  4. Select Reload and then Last Application.
  5. Follow the prompts on the screen to reload the application onto your SkyCaddie.