GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I have rider its a few years old but never been used it wont…

Customer Question
Hi i have tom...

Hi i have tom tom rider its a few years old but never been used it wont power up ive charged it and reset it but no go i bought it and never used it can you help

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?

Its a fcc id sal rider i think its 2007

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

I was talking to greg a

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Ive charged the unit and reset still doesnt power up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

The unit i bought new and never used it till now

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: GPS
9/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Joe Galizio,
 replied 11 months ago
Joe Galizio

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I would like to help you with your GPS. Can you tell me if you have charged it for at least 2 hours?