GPS

GPS Repair Problems? Ask a GPS Technician for Answers ASAP

GPS

My Golf Buddy Voice 2 only lasts a few holes when fully

Customer Question
charged the night before. Is...
My Golf Buddy Voice 2 only lasts a few holes when fully charged the night before. Is there a replaceable battery in the unit and are they available for sale ?
JA: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?
Customer: My Golf Buddy Voice 2 charge lasts only a few holes after being charged the night before. Is there a replaceable battery for the unit and is it available for sale?Thanks.
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: nothing the unit seemed to work fine.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None so far, since this only started recently and I thought the unit was not fully charged.
JA: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Is it possible there is a battery inside the unit that needs replacement?
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: GPS
9/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Dustin, Senior Technician replied 3 months ago
Dustin, Senior Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

There is a user replaceable battery. You can purchase the battery and the tools to replace it from this page

https://www.batteryship.com/htmlos/htmlos.cgi/batteryship/catalog.html?item=YK372731&model=Voice+Original&adsrc=gshop&gclid=EAIaIQobChMItZGCmNmc1gIVWp7ACh2t4gTIEAQYASABEgK75PD_BwE

And this page will show you how to replace the battery. http://www.batteryeducation.com/2016/04/golf-buddy-voice-battery-replacement-instructions.html

If you have any further questions let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Electronics Technician: Dustin, Senior Technician replied 2 months ago

Hello again, I never heard back from you.. Did my suggestions help you solve the issue? If so, please click and submit a 5 star rating to show that I was able to assist you.

Ir you still need help, reply and we can continue working on this issue. If you no longer need help, still send a reply so that I can send you the refund link.

Thank you,

Dustin S

Dustin, Senior Technician