JA Engineer
JA Engineer, Engineer
Experience:  Broadcast Engineer for over 7 years.
53814968

I have a Garmin Approach S1 golf watch that needs a new

Customer Question

I have a Garmin Approach S1 golf watch that needs a new battery. I tried to do it but cannot. Can I send it to Garmin for this repair?
JA: What is the exact model of your Garmin? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It is probably 6-8 years old. On the back it says CAN 310 and 2QR046845
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It will not hold a charge for a full 18 holes. It dies after about 16, showing the low battery designation, then it goes blank.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None
JA: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: GPS
Expert:  JA Engineer replied 1 month ago.

Hello and good night.

Many persons have had difficulty in replacing the battery for the Approach S1. Garmin can do it for you. Please click here to read what you need to do in order to get the assistance that you need from them.

Thank you for using JustAnswer. Please remember to select 3, 4, or 5 stars and click Submit so that I can be compensated for assisting you.

Have a wonderful night.

Hello and good night.

I am just checking up on you to see if you were able to contact Garmin with respects to getting your battery changed.

If my answer was satisfactory, please remember to give my response a positive rating (3, 4, or 5 stars and click Submit).

I hope the rest of your night will be restful and that tomorrow will be just as great!