GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

My Garmin Watch is an Approach S1. I was trying to use it…

Customer Question
My Garmin Watch is...

My Garmin Watch is an Approach S1. I was trying to use it yesterday but it would not go to the golf courses but merely kept saying Searching For Satellites

Technician's Assistant: What is the exact model of your Garmin? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

My first watch was 10 Years Old + but was replace with a refurbished Approach S1 last year

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

The black line saying searching for satellite would start to expand and then go back to the start without bringing up the course. It would then revert to the watch function

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't think of anything

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: GPS
9/10/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Let's try a soft reset first:

1. Press and hold Light/Power button
  2. Wait up to 30 seconds until device powers on/off
  3. Release Light/Power button

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.