GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I have a new Garmin, but the language changed to, spanish…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new Garmin, but the language changed to

Technician's Assistant: What is the exact model of your Garmin? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Spanish from English, and I dont know how to get it back to English

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

It was in English

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just tapping everything possible - nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

No--I just want to be able to put the Garmin in English again.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: GPS
9/9/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 11 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.

Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your device.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Name & Number of the device you are working with?

2) Has the device EVER been showing English?

3) WHEN did this issue first begin (or was noticed)?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you see ANY requests for "additional services" - such as a phone call - please understand that these are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment. Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)