GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Trying to update my gps getting no where, Lenova with

Customer Question
Trying to update my...

Trying to update my tom tom gps getting no where

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Lenova with windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes the my drive for this program

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: GPS
9/8/2017
Electronics Technician: Dustin, Senior Technician replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Senior Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S