GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

How do i change state on my nuvi 52 lm, 52 LM nuvi, just try…

Customer Question
How do i change...

How do i change state on my nuvi 52 lm

Technician's Assistant: What model of Nuvi are you using? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

52 LM nuvi

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

Just try to change from california to michigan

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Try everything setting, maps, and other

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

No just change from state to state

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: GPS
9/8/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 11 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.

Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your device.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) WHERE are you located now (Michigan, California, or somewhere else)?

2) Where and when was the device last used successfully?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you see ANY requests for "additional services" - such as a phone call - please understand that these are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment. Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

California, it work good just can not change the state to michigan

So are you currently IN California, and are looking for a destination that is located in Michigan?