GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

My unit won't charge -it stays red for hours. Also shows…

Customer Question
My unit won't charge...

My unit won't charge -it stays red for hours.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?

Also shows only 1st "spike" for the satellite & SO for the strength but doesn't say battery is low - last one I bought from you was on 4/14/15 Pls help.Thanks. Jim Pekin

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

The user manual says on.36 lots Pro ver.1.0000 1/17/2008 00:32:04 hate to take your valuable time but just read I can chk the System Info on the Advanced mrnue Should I?

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Only tried plugging it in for last 3 days (intermittently) but light stays red HAVEN'T tried it on the course to see if it works just assume it won't.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

No THANKS!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: GPS
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/8/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the make/model of your GPS?