GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Got a wt5 and it stopped locating sattelites is there away…

Customer Question
Got a wt5 and...

Got a wt5 and it stopped locating sattelites is there away to reset it

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?

A wt5

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

It was recharging

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Going thru the global manager

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: GPS
9/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 11 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Please tell me, how old is your GolfBuddy WT5 ?

As for a reset for that device, try (from a device-turned-Off state) pressing and holding down the Power button for 8 to 10 seconds.

Let me know, please. I will offer further instructions and advice as needed.