GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Probl solved using the soft reset proc written here on the…

Customer Question
Probl solved using the...

Probl solved using the soft reset proc written here on the web page... Thank you

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?

It is a 2595lm, age ukn

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

Started the car and the gps turned on. Then - frosen screen not able to tuch any of the buttons available on the screen. Unsuccsessful in powering it of

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Searching the web for "garmin 2597lm screen frozen". The your page popped up with a soft reset - it worked

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope, cant find any thing else to inform you about - again thanks and hav a nice evening...

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: GPS
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Michael Hannigan, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Michael Hannigan

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and respond.

Are you in need of additional assistance with the GPS?

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer