GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I have a. Montana 600T gps. In attempting to receive a

Customer Question
I have a. Montana...

I have a. Montana 600T gps. In attempting to receive a geocache info from another Harmon gps, the receive froze at about 60% received and the whole gps geocaching date appears to disappeared. I think I am frozen on the receive function. How do I get back to my caching data?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the brand and model of the GPS?

Harmon Montana 600t

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

My gps was functioning normally

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Disconnected battery, turned off gps, went back to the start of geocaching function. That's about all.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: GPS
9/8/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Do you have a backup of the data available to recover it from?