GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I would like to make sure my gps is updated with the most…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to make sure my gps is updated with the most current information, how do i or you do that ????

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the brand and model of the GPS?

Hold on, i have to find out where it is.

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

I was looking for the mogel number.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

Not right now, but i'm sure i'll some question's as i go along.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: GPS
9/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please the model of the GPS unit?

Please let me know