GPS

GPS Repair Problems? Ask a GPS Technician for Answers ASAP

GPS

Need to return my unit Model Number TomTom Go 60 S S/N

Customer Question
Need to return my...

Need to return my unit Model Number TomTom Go 60 S S/N VD3396K01535 for service

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?

Go 60 s bought on 01/31/17

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

Your question doesn't make sense

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Resetting it the issues are different

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

Would rather have the expert contact me

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: GPS
9/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 5 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I apologize for the long wait.

Do you still need help with your issue?

No I just threw away my TomTom and switched Garmin

Okay, thank you.

I do not want any further contact with your company your customer service SUCKS!!!!

Okay, thank you.

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer