GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

My GPS dont want to start, i've got a blank screen .. what…

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is Rejean ! my GPS dont want to start, i've got a blank white screen .. what can i do to resolve this problem

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the brand and model of the GPS?

Garmin NUVI 265W

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

I dont remember sorry

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Charging ..boot .. reboot

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS expert to know before I connect you?

Just hepl me to start it up pleased

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: GPS
8/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

How old is the Garmin?

i realy dont know

Would you say it is over a year old?

Pleased, cancel my request cause you may not hepl me correctlyPleased Forget about and credit my 5$ ...
Best regards
Rejean
Stevieray

Sure, you can call our customer service at 1-***-***-****

I just want you credit me back 52.33$ now cause first you ask me 5$ and you charged me 52.33$ so ??
Credit me now .

Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. If you are NOT SATISFIED for any reason you get your money back. No questions asked.I'm not satisfied so, you just credit me now !