GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

How do I delete courses from my sky caddie sg5, sky golf,

Customer Question
How do I delete...

How do I delete courses from my sky caddie sg5

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

Sky golf

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your GPS?

Haven't been able to delete

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: GPS
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I apologize that you had to wait for a response.

Do you still need help with your issue?

Are you still there

To rename or delete a personal SkyCaddie course, press the Menu button and select “SkyCourses”. Scroll to the appropriate course name to rename or delete and select. Press “Play” and choose the starting hole number. Now that you have selected the course and enabled it for play, simply press the Menu button and scroll to “Advanced Menu” and select. Scroll to “Rename/Delete” and select. Confirm that the course name that you plan to rename or delete appears at the top of the screen. Select “Rename” to retype a course name or delete to remove the course from your SkyCaddie

Thank you

You're welcome!

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.