Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

I have a garmin s2 an get a message no courses near, this is

Customer Question

i have a garmin s2 an get a message no courses near, this is the first time I have used my watch...HELP...:)
JA: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?
Customer: It is a garmin approach S2 I guess the item is 262854614038 I bought it on 7/1/2017
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Nothing, I hit start round then did searching for satellites than it said start round I hit button thsn the message came up...:(
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Nothing thus far, what do you have in mind?
JA: Anything else you want the GPS expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: nope..:)
Category: GPS
Expert:  Greg A. replied 2 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your device.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) Where was this unit purchased and was it purchased as NEW or perhaps "refurbished"?

2) Was the device FULLY charged - before attempting to use it?

3) Did you see any "initialization screens" - when the device was turned ON for the FIRST TIME?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you see ANY requests for "additional services" - such as a phone call - please understand that these are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment. Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Expert:  Greg A. replied 2 months ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)